Welcome to NFWASA Soccer
NFWASA Annual General Meeting
Announcing the 2013 NFWASA Annual General Meeting being held on July 2, 2013. All members invited to attend. We will he holding elections for the following positions:
- First Vice President/A&D currently Shawn Moon
- Secretary/Treasurer currently Brian Ammon
- Scheduling Director currently Ann Ammon
- Special Event Director vacant
- Equipment Director Megan Huffstutler
- All age group commissioners
- Haslet Commissioner currently vacant
- Field Director currently vacant
If you know someone who would be willing to serve on board please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
Summer Camp Information
There are numerous soccer camp opportunities for your player this summer:
- Timber Creek High School coaches will offer morning camps for ages 4 - 14, June 10-13. There will be a goalie camp provided as well. More Info...
- Central High School Soccer coaches will be offering morning camps for ages 4 thru 18, June 10-13. There will be a goalie camp provided as well. Please view the flyer or contact Dave Maher (Dave.Maher@kellerisd.net) for details on this event.
- The Dallas Texans Soccer Club will be hosting camp from 6 to 8PM each evening June 10-13 at Keller High School. Please view the Dallas Texans web site or contact Dave Maher (Dave.Maher@kellerisd.net) for details or registration forms for this event.
- Challenger Sports British Soccer Camp - Morning and evening camps available for ages 3-16, June 24-28. More Info...
- SMU - day and residential camps for girls and boys. Several Dates in June and July available.
Coach and Manager Registration
FULL refunds can be granted if they are received by the treasurer within 7 days after registration has closed or the child CAN NOT be placed on a team after the draw
HALF refunds can be granted if they are received by the treasurer between the full refund deadline and the start of the season for the age group of the child
NO REFUND CAN BE GRANTED ONCE THE SEASON HAS STARTED
Coaches: All U9 and older game results must be submitted via the GotSoccer results phone line (or online) within 24 hours of game completion. This responsibility falls to both teams to complete. Teams missing scores online which are not the result of a rainout will not be considered for Tournament of Champions.
Looking for Volunteers!
Remember, the association is run by outstanding volunteers. Most board members and league directors have families, full time jobs, coach a team and/or referee. If you think something could be improved, volunteer your time to improve the association for all our children. The association always has a need for coaches, league directors and volunteers. You want to be part of a great team that makes a positive difference in kids lives? Don't delay!
Contact any board member or league director for more information.